P.O. Box 207
North Hollywood, CA. 91603
J.A.I.L. stands for “Judicial Accountability Initiative Law.” We are a single-issue organization that focuses solely upon judicial accountability (1) of all state judges through the creation of statewide Special Grand Juries in all fifty states whose members are drawn by open lottery, and (2) of all federal judges through a J.A.I.L. Bill passed by Congress.
It is the position of J.A.I.L. that by the creation of the lottery-drawn citizens' Special Grand Juries which sit in judgment over all judges, accountability will thus flow naturally throughout all government bodies-- federal, state, and local.
J.A.I.L. is politically neutral and non-partisan, composed of leaders and members of all political parties and persuasions. J.A.I.L. neither endorses, promotes, nor opposes any political party.
J.A.I.L. encourages and accepts organizations with agendas other than that of J.A.I.L. without endorsing either the organization or its agenda, so long as such organization supports the objective of J.A.I.L.
· To create a forum in which to hold judges accountable to the people under constitutional standards.
· To stop the abuse of “judicial immunity” by the judiciary.
· To provide a remedy that will ensure the people of the availability of redress of grievances in our courts.
· To be autonomous and independent of government.
· To not change laws on the books or the judicial system as currently structured.
· To act only when the judicial system has failed in its constitutional responsibilities after the exhaustion of all available judicial remedies.
· To achieve its mission through non-violent means.
A copy of the amendment to any state's Constitution is available upon request by writing to VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org.
Ronald Branson - Author/Founder, National J.A.I.L. Commander-In-Chief
MS Word Version of Mission Statement
J.A.I.L. cannot give legal advice or give referal to effective legal resources. Please see:
The Limited Scope of J.A.I.L.
"Options" For Judicial Discipline
Why Grand Juries Do Not Work
Appellate Court Brief Exposing The Doctrine Of Judicial Immunity
* * * Terri Schiavo & J.A.I.L. * * *
The Victor DePonceau Scam
Were it possible to do so there would not be a need for J.A.I.L.
J.A.I.L. can offer no opinion on the odds of success at these legal resources:
If you are victim of corruption in Los Angeles County in any case involving that county since 1988 Attorney Richard Fine explains how to attempt to void judgement in this video. J.A.I.L. can offer no opinion on the odds of success.